error number: 0x00CCC0D
Michael
2003-12-19 20:51:06 UTC
Had to restart my whole system and when i try to send or
recieves a message I get this response.
"THE HOST 'pop3' COULD NOT BE FOUND. PLEASE VERIFY THAT
YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SERVER NAME CORRECTLY.
ACCOUNT:'MICHAEL', SERVER:'POP3', PROTOCOL:SMTP, PORT:25,
SECURE(SSL):NO, ERROR NUMBER: 0x00CCC0D."
Can anyone help me?
PA Bear
2003-12-19 21:52:30 UTC
Disable any email scanning by your anti-virus application.

Check with your ISP for the proper POP3 server name (e.g., mail.isp.com or
pop3.isp.com). 'POP3' is *not* it.
--
HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)